Simplify the fulfillment process through kitting and assembly
Quality control checks can be conducted during the kitting and assembly process and reduce the possibility of customers receiving incorrect or problematic products.
What’s ChinaDivision Kitting & Assembly?
Chinadivision Kitting Services
- Custom assembly and kitting designed for your product needs
- Combine multiple products/packages into single packaged kits
- Full quality assurance testing before product is packaged
- Completed kits are mapped to a specific SKU
- Package design and engineering
- Bespoke packaging prototypes
- Various packaging options
- Porous paper, liners, corrugated cardboard, paperboard, vacuum, blister packs, displays, multi-packs, clamshell packaging, overwrap packaging, shrink wrap, cellophane wrapping, bubble wrapping, promotional packaging, etc.
Our Advantages for Kitting & Assembly
- Customer-oriented We can coordinate the receiving of your separate products from various suppliers. Also, our order-grouping technology recognizes orders shipping to an identical address and person and groups the products into one shipment to save you on both packaging and postage costs.
- State-of-the-art technology Our top-notch fulfillment technology help you manage inventory from individual components to creation of new SKUs.
- Efficiency and accuracy Our product assembly team streamlines kitting processes and implement quality checks to ensure the accuracy of final kits.
Why choose the kitting services of Chinadivision?
- Simplify the distribution process by grouping and assembling your products from different suppliers.
- Reduce storage space and inventory costs by combining multiple components into new product kits before delivery.
- Reduce cycle time between order and delivery by advance kitting of products that are regularly shipped as a set.
- Instantaneous response to various customers’ demand with our flexible and economical labor solutions.
Reduce inventory costs for e-commerce
- Build customizable services to help e-commerce brands stay ahead of the competition
- Ability to package multiple products together for sale, reducing storage costs.
- Through pre-packaging supporting services, protect fragile items in advance to prevent losses caused by damage.
- Minimize the issue of outdated or incorrectly labeled packaging, avoiding the possibility of product being returned.
- Check the products in advance to ensure the quality of the products and improve the user's purchase experience.